Welcome To South
Florida Light Tackle Fishing Charters aboard
the "Get Em"
Sherman, a U.S. Coast Guard-Licensed Captain, has been fishing the waters of South Florida for over 30 years.
Today he specializes in no pressure, easy, light tackle fishing for children,
novice and experienced anglers, searching for Snook, Tarpon, Redfish, Speckled
Sea Trout, Permit, Pompano, Barracuda, Shark, Jack Crevalles, Ladyfish, Spanish
Mackerel, Snapper, Grouper, Cobia, Sheepshead and Black Drum in North & South
Biscayne Bay and Flamingo in Everglades National Park, largemouth bass and panfish
in the canals of the Everglades Conservation Areas and on calm days you might
be offshore of Miami in my new 2014 - 22' Pathfinder XL Tournament Bay Boat
powered by a 2014 Yamaha SHO 250 Four Stroke outboard engine where we can target
King & Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, all kinds of Jacks, Cobia, Snapper & Grouper,
Dolphin, Sailfish, Wahoo and Tuna.
Capt. Alan skippered the party boat "Hurricane" out of Bakers Haulover
in South Florida for 20 years, specializing in nighttime Snapper and Grouper fishing.
He has led thousands of anglers to memorable catches since becoming a U.S. Coast
Guard Licensed Captain in 1977.
Sherman's credentials include:
- Editor of the Florida Sportsman Magazines weekly Web Report for the South Region
- Editor of the Florida Sportsman Magazines monthly Action Spotter Report for the South Region
- Past Editor of the Miami Heralds Thursday's Fishing Update
- Registered Everglades National Park Captain
- Hosted the Florida Sportsman Live Radio Show in South Florida for 8 years
- Seminar Speaker
- Past Metropolitan South Florida Fishing Tournament Captain
- Past Registered International Game Fish Association member and Captain
- Past Board Member of The Mast Academy's Annual Fishing Tournament and Weigh Master
- Past CCA Member
- Past contributing writer for the Outdoor Florida Magazine
- Past Board Member of the South Florida Fishing Club